Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's try this again

This is an email from work, to see if the insta-publish works.
The one from home didn't work, so I'm thinking it'll only work from the registered email address (the g-mail one), so I'm giving this a try.
Tally ho!


EDIT: *sigh* I tried an email from home with a few different formatting things, which didn't work, and this plain one I sent from a different address (neither of them the gmail address) DID work! Maybe it was the formatting? I'll try without the red and the size change tomorrow.

Sorry, but you're going to have to get used to a few random posts while I figure out what works and what doesn't, cause when I find the limits, I'll start doing small updates from work, usually with a joke or something...

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment