Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ah, the nerdiness! The googles, they do nothing!!!

Just had a quick look at where Super Cheap Auto is (need to replace a brake light on my car) on Google Maps and clicked on Street View to double check my visual reference.
 
As I'm looking at the building, I notice a little icon of what looks like a little head-and-shoulders with red and blue eyes. When mousing over it the eyes move. Turns out that they're meant to signafy 3D googles, because clicking on the little icon makes the picture go blurrier, which is a classic trademark of what will happen when watching something that's in '3D' without the requisite googles.
 
Geez, could the guys from the Googleplex get any more nerdy???
 
Paul.
 
PS. It was where I thought it was, so all is well with the world. Oh, and pun totally intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment