Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Daily Funny - 7th May 2010 (2)

Yell and Scream, see results!

It's ME! The guy with the tales from down south...this one comes from SOUTH DAKOTA...A real nice guy called up...it goes as follows:

User: I cancelled my account and I want on the internet RIGHT NOW!
Me: Sir, I'm sorry, but we are just technical support, we cannot activate accounts from our end. You'll have to call Customer Service in the morning.
User: I can't call them in the morning, you do it!
Me: Sir, I can't! We do have have that access!

** Meanwhile, something clicks in my head....this guy TOLD me he CANCELLED his account! Duh, no wonder he can't get logged in...This guy isn't overly bright, or too damn stubborn to listen...

User: YOU DO IT...DO IT NOW!
Me: *groan* Ok, sir, I cannot do it...you will have to call Customer Service...
User: I already told you, I can't call them in the morning...
Me: Sir, may I ask why?
User: I have no phone...

** Where the hell is he calling from then? Needlesss to say, he hung up...good riddence...

THE NEXT NIGHT...

Me: Tech Support, (Insert Name) speaking, can I have your login userid please?
User: xxxxxx@isp.net and that last technician that I was talking to last night promised that he'd have the owner call me personally and he never did...what's his name? I want him fired!!
Me: Well, sir, that last technician that you were speaking to last night was me...and I NEVER promised you that...(instant BURN, you think he'd give up by now...)
User: @!@#$%^%*&&*&(*&^%$$#^%^*& (Plus other things!)

** So, he yells and screams, I speak with a supervisor and I get the go ahead to transfer him to a supervisor who has to PAGE the owner of the ISP and have her activate the account right then and there...at like 10:00pm HER TIME! The next day, I get called into the office and told that this user had received ONE MONTH FREE for ***HIS*** troubles!!!!!

How's that for justice? You do a lot of yelling, tell me you cancelled the account, tell me what you think of me in 'nice' terms, scream at the supervisors, get personally put through to the owner of the ISP and receive one month free for your troubles?!?? Wish I could do that...

I never id get in trouble for that...but if for any reason I happen to be linked to my stories, I MIGHT...=) Let's hope not...we all know the users never visit here!!!

Thanks to: Anonymous Tech Supporter

 

From www.TechTales.com December 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment