Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Daily Funny - 13th May 2010 (3)

Where's my email site?

Customer calls in. "I can't get my email, where is it, how do i get it?"
Me:"Well sir, how are you trying to get your mail?"
Customer: " Ok, I'm at my browser thing (IE3) and I click on 'File', then 'Open', then I type in my email address, and it says it cannot find it....................."
Me: "Ok sir, do you see a button called 'Mail', click on that, then click on 'Read Mail'..........What do you see?"
Customer: "...............What's this, I've never seen this screen before.........Oh............Wait.........There's some messages for me in here, how did they get in here?"
(Like a lot of you, my desk has large dents in the edge from repeated head beating.........)

Thanks to: Tim Cooper

 

From www.TechTales.com August 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment