Friday, February 19, 2010

!NOTE!

Well, I've only been at this a few of weeks and already I've managed to fail the goal of one post a week.

Meh... *hand waving*

This is mostly a note that today is the last day for submission of comments on the R18+ Comment Paper (I don't know what the actual title is, but that sounds close enough), and seeing as I did my submission yesterday and I make no delusions that anyone actually reads this, I can say with all honesty that no extra submissions are going to be generated through this post, especially since I don't have a link or anything. I did get a word template from a friend that I emailed in (it's awesome that they're moving into the future and allowing emailed submissions!), so there is my submission.

That's all for now, hope to have a review of Eternal Sonata up later today, I finished that game since the last post and thought I'd share my thoughts on it.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment