Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Daily Funny - 13th May 2010 (4)

A quick one...

As a PC support person for a chain of retail stores I used to get a lot of strange calls from store managers about their PC problems. The following one really takes the cake.

me: Helpdesk.
mgr: Hi Rob, how are you?
me: Not bad (recognising voice) How's it going?
mgr: Pretty good, pretty good. Weather nice up there?
me: Yeah, quite nice. What can I help you with?
mgr: Oh right. Look, our PC's screen is on fire.
me: WHAT?
mgr: There's 3ft flames coming out of the top of the screen. What should I do?

I realised he wasn't kidding when I heard one of his staff being hysterical with a fire extinguisher in the background. All credit to the guy for remaining calm in the face of adversity, though.

Thanks to: Rob

 

From www.TechTales.com August 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment