Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Daily Funny - 19th April 2010

Not Seeing Or Believing

Optometrist | Wichita, KS, USA

Customer:  ”Something’s wrong with my vision.  I’m not seeing well at all.”

Me: “Did this happen suddenly, or gradually?”

Customer:  ”When I woke up this morning, everything is blurry!”

(I look up her file, and see that she had had an exam and purchased glasses in the previous month.)

Me:  ”So, even with your new glasses, everything is blurry?”

Customer:  ”Well, no.  It’s fine with my glasses on.  But I have worn them for a whole month!  Shouldn’t my eyes be better by now?”

Me:  ”Ma’am, the glasses make your vision better, but only if you are wearing them.”

Customer: “What kind of a quack doctor do you have there? Thanks for nothing!”

 

From www.NotAlwaysRight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment