Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Daily Funny - 21st April 2010

Old McDonald

Old McDonald had a farm, and on this farm he used Corel(tm) QuattroPro to track his livestock:

Corel Tech: Thank you for calling corel classic support, how nay i help you?
Old McDonald: I'm having a problem with QuattroPro 7.
Corel Tech: OK, and what seems to be the trouble?
Old McDonald: (sounding quite irate) Well, I'm using it to keep inventory of my dairy herd, and this piece of crap is not updating properly.
Corel Tech: How do you mean?
Old McDonald: Well, one of my cows died yesterday, but she's still on the listed on the spreadsheet. I thought this was supposed to update changes to inventory.
Corel Tech: OK, Did you check the cable between the cow and the computer?
Old Mcdonald: (sounding perplexed)There is no cable between the cow and computer.
Corel Tech: Well, then there must be some sort of wireless link? Infrared or something?
Old McDonald: Not that I know of. What are you talking about?
Corel Tech: Well, if the cow is not connected to the computer, how would the computer know it was dead?
Old McDonald: I don't know, it's just supposed to update changes to my inventory. You're the technician, you should know how it does that. I just want the damned thing fixed.
Corel Tech: (insert lengthy explanation of why the computer has no idea that the cow is dead)
Old Mcdonald: Well then I want my money back, if it doesn't do what it says it's gonna do. (Still has no understanding of why his expensive, high tech computer can't see something as obvious as a dead cow.)

Thanks to: El Puerco Loco

 

From www.TechTales.com October 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment